Deep Wrinkles Treatment
One of the most popular treatments we offer at Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic is deep wrinkle treatments and wrinkle removal in Edmonton. Often, with age, due to the effect of sun damage and other environmental factors as well as our genetic predisposition, it is normal to accumulate wrinkle lines on the face. There are two types of wrinkles: Dynamic (worsened or created by certain movements or expression of the face) or Static (present at rest). This is often most noticeable on the most dynamic areas of the face. This can include the lower forehead (also known as the glabellar frown line) or the mid and upper forehead (also known as lift lines). Other dynamic areas of line formation are the lateral orbits (crow’s feet) and nasolabial folds (smile lines) and Marionette Lines.
We are proud to offer multiple treatment options for the different issues you may have. That is yet another reason to come to Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic for the most comprehensive and best skin treatments Edmonton has to offer. Most often, providers of treatments will only be able to offer one treatment without offering complementary or enhancing treatments to achieve the best and most beautiful result.
Another reason you should not see your dentist for Botox is that they cannot offer other complementary treatments to get you excellent results. Botox is a wonderful treatment but only achieves specific results. For example, dentists have certified themselves only to do Botox but not dermal fillers. For the most comprehensive and beautiful results, and to get the best results at the best price, treatments often need to be combined.
Below are some important points to note:
- To address deep lines and wrinkles, filler materials can achieve beautiful, long lasting and natural results. We are proud to offer the best Filler procedures in Edmonton. Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Emervel and Sculptra are among the most beautiful filler materials available. For the best filler in Edmonton, we encourage you to come to Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic for your customized treatment.
- Sculptra, which is one of the longest lasting fillers in Edmonton, can give you beautiful results and is considered to be a “facelift in a bottle”. There are only a few practitioners who can offer Sculptra in Edmonton. Our Board Certified Dermatologist, Laser Surgeon and Cosmetic Dermatologist is a national instructor in Sculptra. Even trained plastic surgeons and dermatologists do not have the experience to offer the Sculptra procedure.
- For the best Juvederm in Edmonton, look no further than Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic. Come see our laser surgeon and cosmetic dermatologist for a complimentary consultation.
We give comprehensive, customized and natural results. Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic offers the best wrinkle treatments Edmonton has to offer. These include:
- Ablative Laser Resurfacing (CO2 Laser)
- SmartxideSmartSkin resurfacing
- Non/-Ablative Laser Resurfacing (Fraxel Dual Restore); One of Canada’s most popular laser procedures
- Juvederm filler
- Perlane Filler
- Emervel Filler
- Sculptra Filler