Lip injections have gained a huge following in recent years, partly due to the Kardashian craze. What many don’t realize is that people have been receiving injections for years!
Lip fillers don’t have to be extreme, they can be as full or as subtle as you like; it’s completely up to you.
Fillers are a clear gel made up of hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring substance within the body, meaning filler is temporary and is slowly broken down. How fast this happens depends on individual metabolism.
Fillers for the lips can be used to addvolume and balance asymmetry. At Lucere Dermatology we only carry the highest quality fillers available.
- From Emervel, to Juvederm, to Restylane, these products lastbetween 9 months and 2 years in the lips.
Injecting filler is an art form, which is why you should be confident in your injector.
At Lucere Dermatology:
- You can be sure that your needs will be completely addressed and your concerns taken care of.
- You will receive a full consultation with Dr.Taher where you can talk about what you would like to see with your lips.
- Whether you want to add volume to the bottom lip, or create a prominent cupid’s bow, Dr. Taher’s attention to detail is impeccable.
- During the treatment you will receive Dr. Taher’s patented topical anesthetic on the lips to ensure the most comfortable procedure is achieved.
Dr. Taher is passionate about what he does. Any of his patients can tell you he is proud and excited about his work. Experience the Lucere Difference and book a complimentary consultation today: LucereSkin.com
- Lucere Skin Team