What is a Fotona 3D Facelift?
Fotona 3D is a series of safe, non-invasive laser treatments that work to significantly brighten your complexion. The laser-based method works to enable the full-thickness contraction of collagen in the face for ultimate wrinkle reduction. This non-invasive skin brightening treatment in Edmonton allows you to enjoy the benefits of a facelift, without injections or surgery.
Benefits of a Fotona 3D:
- Volumizes skin
- Skin appears more lifted
- Skin looks tighter and firmer
- Reduces the look of pigmentation and flushing
Treatments & Results
Results seen 2 weeks after treatment. 3-6 treatments needed for optimal results.
You will have longer-lasting results by using a physical block sunscreen, avoiding sun exposure and committing to a medical-grade skincare routine.
*Each client is unique and these are general treatment guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Fotona 3D work?
Fotona 3D works in three stages:
- SmoothLiftin – The initial step of your non-invasive facelift involves a pain-free treatment that works through a process called collagen induction. As we age, the collagen in our skin naturally begins to diminish, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. Through the SmoothLiftin phase, collagen is rebuilt and strengthened under the skin’s barrier, improving the overall tightness, elasticity, and plumpness of your skin.
- FRAC3 – The second step of your non-invasive facelift uses a fractional laser to target specific imperfections that lie deeper within the skin, such as vascular components and spots. This laser treatment helps restore the youthful texture back into your skin.
- PIANO – The third stage of your Fotona 3D treatment works by safely heating your skin from the outside in, as concentrated energy is delivered underneath the skin. A unique brushing technique is used, providing tighter skin in areas where firmness was lost.
Is Fotona 3D right for me?
Fotona 3D non-invasive facelifts in Edmonton are ideal for clients who want to enjoy the benefits and appearance of an Expertly Treated facelift, without an invasive procedure. One of our skin experts will be happy to determine the right Fotona 3D treatment plan for you during your complimentary consultation.
What is the difference between Fotona 2D, 3D and 4D?
The number in each Fotona name represents the number of customized combinations per treatment, with each additional combination adding increased benefits. Fotona 2D offers two customized combinations, Fotona 3D offers three customized combinations, and Fotona 4D offers the four, the maximum amount of customized combinations available with Fotona non-invasive facelifts.
What can I expect during the procedure?
You should experience only mild discomfort during your Fotona 3D non-surgical facelift. To provide additional comfort, a topical numbing cream will be applied. You may experience some redness or swelling immediately following your procedure. However, this should only last 1-2 days.
Where do I get a Non-Surgical Facelift in Edmonton?
Fotona 3D is a safe, non-invasive procedure that provides drastic facelift results without surgery. However, Fotona 3D should only be delivered by a professional. As the leading dermatology and laser clinic in Edmonton, Lucere is proud to offer professional Fotona 3D treatments to our clients.
Dr. Zaki Taher is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Surgery, and our expert team is specially selected to work alongside him. Our staff is experienced and highly trained in advanced cosmetic dermatology techniques and technologies.
To determine the right Fotona 3D non-invasive facelift treatment for you, book a complimentary consultation with one of our skincare experts.