Rosacea is one of the most common skin conditions that occurs in North America. It is known to have 4 different components. There is acne rosacea, erythematotelangiectatic rosacea (the red rosacea that results in the appearance of flushing, blushing and broken vessels), phymatous rosacea (resulting in a lumpy, bumpy and disfigured nose), and ocular rosacea.ACNE ROSACEA
- Acne rosacea is a very common problem and is one of the leading causes of acne like eruptions in adulthood
- Come see us for the best acne rosacea treatments in Edmonton. Our Board Certified Dermatologist specializes in acne and rosacea. They will come up with the best treatment regimen for your skin.
- Medical Management of acne rosacea includes us of topical creams and oral medications
- Skin care: We have the best sunscreens for everyday use. Sunscreens in Edmonton very important and need to be used regularly.
- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup: The application of appropriate makeup for skin that is prone to acne and rosacea is extremely important. Book an appointment with one of our medical aestheticians and skin care and beauty experts at Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic Skin for a free consultation on makeup and makeup application.
- Creams for red colored and flushing skin: We are proud to carry the best skin care products to help reduce and neutralize red skin
- This is the most common type of rosacea. It is most significantly recognized by flushing and persistent facial redness. Small blood vessels may also be visible in some people.
- Our Cynosure Synergy PDL YAG laser will help you achieve significant reduction in the redness and flushing on your face
- Other lasers are not as effective in reducing the redness and the heavy vascular appearance that comes with rosacea. However, the PDL YAG laser is the gold standard for therapy
- Book an appointment with us at Lucere Dermatology & Laser Clinic Skin for treatment options for your broken vessels, red spots and lazy vessels and flushing on the face.
- This is recognized as a very lumpy and bumpy nose that can appear quite disfigured due to excess tissue.
- CO2 laser resurfacing is a precise surgical method that can help you achieve a natural appearing shape to the nose, restore nasal contours and to help achieve very smooth skin
- Make your pores smaller with CO2 laser SmarxideSmartSkin resurfacing
- This type of rosacea is characterized by many symptoms such as a watery or bloodshot appearance on the skin. Swollen and sties are common.
- Depending on your clinical presentation and symptoms, you may require eye drops or oral medications.