What is a Bela MD Microdermabrasion?
Bela MD Microdermabrasion is a specialized treatment that combines serum infusion and diamond microdermabrasion to take your microdermabrasion facial to the next level.
This treatment uses 4 distinct serums to achieve personalized results and to target specific skin concerns. It uses antioxidant hydrogen water infusion, electroporation for enhanced serum delivery, and muscle stimulation to tone and boost circulation. Enjoy glowing results with no downtime.
BRIGHTEN & PROTECT
- Brightens complexion
- Infuses the skin with powerful antioxidants
- Soothes the skin & reduces signs of skin fatigue
- Maintains texture
- Ideal for acne-prone and/or congested skin
- Reduces excess oil
- Restores balanced hydration
- Soothes & calms the skin
CALM & HYDRATE
- Strengthens skin’s protective barrier
- Restores & retains skin hydration
- Complements skin tightening treatments
- Creates younger, healthier-looking skin
- Evens skin tone
- Brightens skin complexion
- Complements laser resurfacing treatments
- Improves the signs of aging
Treatments & Results
3-6 treatments needed for optimal results. This is a great maintenance treatment and complements Lucere’s more advanced laser treatments.
You will have longer-lasting results by using a physical block sunscreen, avoiding sun exposure and committing to a medical-grade skincare routine.
*Each client is unique and these are general treatment guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Bela MD Microdermabrasion work?
Bela MD Microdermabrasion works through several different areas of technology and specially-designed serums to deliver glowing results:
- Uses a diamond-tip handpiece – Dry medical-grade microdermabrasion with a diamond tip is delivered to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and infuse serums and hydrogen water (H2) for a boost of radiance.
- Hydrogen Therapy – Inflammation of the skin is reduced and hydration is enhanced through electrolysis of mineral water, which is then infused directly into the skin.
- Enhanced serum absorption – A tiny electrical field is applied to the skin to increase penetration of active ingredients directly into the skin.
- Deep muscle & circulation stimulation – A combination of massage and electrical pulses are delivered to provide deep muscle stimulation, enhancing skin elasticity, promoting drainage and boosting healthy blood flow.
- Personalized serums – Specific serums are selected based on your individual skin concerns to provide you with optimal results.
Where do I get Bela MD Microdermabrasion in Edmonton?
Bela MD Microdermabrasion is a safe, non-invasive procedure that should only be delivered by a professional. As the leading dermatology and laser clinic in Edmonton, Lucere is proud to offer professional Bela MD Microdermabrasion treatments to our clients.
Dr. Zaki Taher is a Board-Certified Dermatologist who specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Surgery, and our expert team is specially selected to work alongside him. Our staff is experienced and highly trained in advanced cosmetic dermatology techniques and technologies.
To determine the right Bela MD Microdermabrasion treatment for you, book a complimentary consultation with one of our skin experts.
What does it treat?
Bela MD Microdermabrasion provides long-lasting improvements for the following facial skin concerns:
- Reduces congestion & cleanses pores
- Brightens complexion
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces signs of skin fatigue
- Soothes skin
- Reduces excess oil
- Restores optimal hydration
When will I see results?
Most clients notice results immediately after treatment. The required number of treatments for optimal results may vary depending on your unique skin concerns and treatment area. For optimal results, we typically recommend a series of 3-6 treatments. A Lucere skin expert will determine the right treatment plan for you during your complimentary consultation.
Does Bela MD Microdermabrasion work on all skin types?
Yes! Bela MD Microdermabrasion is safe and effective for all skin types. However, we recommend a consultation with one of our skin experts before proceeding with any treatment.
How much does Bela MD Microdermabrasion cost?
At Lucere, the Bela MD Microdermabrasion costs $149-$250 per session.