What is Thermage Skin Tightening?
Thermage is a safe, non-invasive procedure that’s clinically proven to help smooth wrinkles in the skin for an overall younger looking appearance. The treatment delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime – on all skin colors, on and off the face, all in a single procedure. Since there is no surgery involved you can generally return to normal activities immediately following the procedure.
- Smoother, tighter skin with less sagging
- Redefined contours along the jaw line and under the chin
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead
- Tightening the saggy skin under the chin
How does it work?
It’s no secret that the collagen in our skin begins to break down, as we age, resulting in sagging and wrinkling. Thermage uses patented radiofrequency technology to safely heat the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating existing collagen and promoting new collagen growth you’re a younger, fresher, looking skin.
What areas can be treated in skin tightening?
We have four different vibration tips specifically designed to stimulate cells in different parts of the body.
- Face. The face procedure considerably reduces facial lines and makes your face look smoother and more youthful with minimal discomfort, thanks to its Comfort Pulse Technology.
- Eyes. No more tired eyes or eyestrain. The Thermage eye procedure greatly compliments the Thermage face procedure, helping tighten the skin around the eyes and eyelids, decreasing wrinkles, lines and hooding.
- Body. Provides effective and comfortable body treatments but in half the time with 5 times the coverage.
- Cellulite. Helps address sagging skin and unwanted bulges, while contouring the skin by treating the deeper layers of the skin.
Are there any precautions to be taken before the treatment?
What does the skin tightening treatment feel like?
It is normal for one to think that this treatment is extremely painful because of the fact that it entails heating the deep layers of your skin using radio frequency. However, that is not case. You will experience a deep yet brief heating sensation each time the device touches your skin. Nonetheless, the heating sensation is sandwiched between brief cooling sensations for minimal discomfort during the treatment. The treatment is not nearly as painful as it used to be due to the introduction of our latest CPT technology.
The heating sensation is a sign that the deep layers of your skin are reaching effective temperatures for smoothing wrinkles, while the cooling sensation protects the surface of your skin. The top priority for our team of experienced nurses and technicians is that you have a pleasant experience with minimal discomfort. They will be asking for your feedback and level of pain, throughout the course of the treatment to ensure minimal discomfort.
How many treatments will I need?
Unlike many lasers that require several treatments to get your desired results, Thermage gives to astonishingly youthful looking skin after just one treatment. That is one of the major reasons why Thermage has been hugely popular with our client base in Edmonton.
When can I expect results?
Some improvements will be noticeable immediately, but your skin will continue to improve for up to six months following a single treatment. The reason why the enhancement process is gradual but progressive is because your body continues its natural collagen rebuilding process. Reportedly, the results can sometimes last for even a year, depending on skin conditions, natural aging process, and a healthy, balanced skin care regime.
How much does it cost?
The price ranges between $-_____$, depending upon the areas and part of the body being treated, it also rests on the level of damage sustained by your skin. We, at Lucere, do not believe in a one size fits all concept. For that reason, we tailor the treatments for each of our clients. Naturally, that is why our pricing varies from client to client.
Is Thermage for you?
If you find that you no longer look as young as you feel, then, perhaps it’s time to show the mirror its place, because now you can!
- Single Treatment.
- No downtime. You can return to your normal activities right after the treatment. Also there is no special care needed after the treatment. In other words, you can come in to our clinic during your lunch break, rejuvenate your skin and go right back to work.
- Color blind. Everyone, irrespective of their skin color or type can take advantage of this (physically and psychologically) elevating treatment
- Year round procedure. Since there is no increase in sun-sensitivity after the treatment, every season is the Thermage season. And that is also why this treatment is especially popular in the summer months.
- Comfort Pulse Technology. Our CPT energy technology simulates TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), a proven method for pain relief by affecting the sensory nerves and interfering with sensory-discriminative pathways. It alternates cooling bursts with radio-frequency heat energy, blocking neural discomfort and making your experience more pleasant.
TempSure Skin Tightening
As we age, our body’s collagen production declines and causes a lack of firmness in our skin. Subsequently, wrinkles and fine lines such as crow’s feet, forehead lines, smile lines and other folds start to form, hindering you from continuing to be the best version of yourself.
But not anymore! We are delighted to bring you an easy, fast and highly effective treatment that will have your skin looking tighter and more refreshed.
TempSure Envi for Skin Tightening is a treatment that uses a gentle radiofrequency to:
- Tighten your skin
- Give you a fresh appearance
- Regenerate collagen production and elastin
- Improve the appearance of cellulite
The treatment is non-invasive meaning no surgeries or needles. It is completely safe and effective for women of all skin types and levels of sun exposure. TempSure Envi for Skin Tightening is also a treatment that requires no downtime, allowing you to resume your work and extracurricular activities as soon as the treatment is over.
For optimal results, it is recommended to undergo a series of treatments, followed by regular maintenance treatments to help your body counteract the loss of collagen that is part of the natural aging process. Just like regular trips to your hairstylist or nail salon, you can make the TempSure Envi treatment part of your ongoing beauty regimen!
We invite you to contact our clinic to book your free consultation so that we can create a customized treatment plan that is the right fit for you.
How does the TempSure Skin Tightening treatment work?
Our bodies are naturally programmed to produce collagen in response to temperature changes within a certain range. TempSure Envi gently heats your skin in this range for a defined time period and in a therapeutic fashion. This allows your collagen to begin remodelling and synthesizing, ultimately leading to the results you desire.
Collagen Synthesis begins
Collagen Remodelling occurs
What is to be expected during the treatment?
Although the treatment time will differ from client to client depending on the area of the skin being treated, most facial treatments typically last for 45 minutes. Most body treatments can be completed within an hour. The treatment is pain-free, and you will experience a gentle sensation that is warm and soothing around the target areas.
What can I expect after the treatment is complete?
You might experience slight redness around the treated area, which will subside shortly after, usually within the first few hours following the treatment. We have had clients that conveniently come in on their lunch breaks and go right back to work after completing the treatment.
Is this treatment safe for me?
TempSure Skin Tightening treatments are extremely safe and can be performed on women of all skin types and levels of sun exposure. Unlike other technologies, the TempSure Envi treatment can be performed all year round as well.
Is there any downtime with this Skin Tightening treatment?
In most cases, there is absolutely NO downtime. You may resume your daily activities as soon as your treatment is complete.
When can I expect to see results?
A series of treatments is required for your body to produce enough collagen to see your desired results. After treatments, you will leave our clinic with a natural glow, and what patients describe as a ‘tighter’ feeling. As time progresses, your collagen will continue to rebuild, leading to an enhanced appearance over time.
You may see a difference within the first two to three days after the treatment, with the rebuilding process beginning between 7 to 10 days after. The transformation continues to happen at 25 to 30 days after the treatment when new collagen and elastin are synthesized.
As a result, your skin will look refreshed, more radiant and youthful. With the collagen remodeling starting to occur, the new fibres are sturdier, denser and more evenly placed in order to provide structure and firmness to your beautiful skin.
Is the treatment painful?
TempSure Envi for Skin Tightening has been carefully designed with comfort in mind to provide our clients with a comfortable and effective treatment every time! 99% of patients described the treatment as very comfortable!